Join our online local marketplace to help buyers find you.
Improve your search engine optimization (Google’s ability to find you), receive marketing tips and content ideas from professional experts, share your story and expand your reach to build your business and support the needs of your community. Local businesses are at the heart of our operations and we believe everyone can do their part in supporting the local movement by being found and finding local things. Complete our online application.
1. If you’re new to your business and/or marketing this is an opportunity to reach new people and build your credibility
2. If you’re an established business this is a great way to boost your search engine optimization and gain exposure to a new market of local supporters and other community businesses
3. Get real marketing support from an experienced professional with monthly newsletters that include ready to use resources, access to online classes and more
4. Stand out with our special filters to spotlight your unique attributes, help customers find you more easily with our specifically designed user experience website
5. Get the opportunity to be featured via social media and in e-newsletters to vendors and customers
6. No sponsored listings – all local shops an equal chance to be seen
7. Fair and accessible pricing to be listed with other optional marketing opportunities
A fair listing on our site that will be promoted via social media and other advertising channels
Social media posts about your business
Unlimited access to marketing and business resources tailored to our community members through our private members only site curated by industry experienced professionals
Access to online classes on topics of interest to community members and networking events (that works out to only $25/month)
Blog post feature(s) on our what’s trending page (that is also shared on social)
Local features in our customer newsletters
A one on one express consulting session about your local business (1 hour)
Reporting provided on your listing and comparison to other local shops on the website with recommendations to improve your profile
There are so many ways to grow your local business,find local things can help. Your listing also includes access to resources to help you come up with new ideas sourced by real marketing professionals.
Get professional support for a one-time project
Learn more about your community, what’s new and get advice from local experts.